SBM are a Gold Accredited Ricoh partner specialising in office multifunctional devices (copy, print, scan & fax) and printers sales as well as; service, repairs, and support throughout Shropshire and the West Midlands. We currently have the below vacancies available at our Shropshire based office.
If you feel you are the right person for one or more of the roles, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. For more information on any of the roles listed please feel free to call 01952 730307.
New Business Development Executive
SBM are looking to recruit a New Business Development Executive to join us on a either a permanent or a temporary – permanent basis depending on your preference. We are keen to attract the right candidate and are offering flexibility towards hours of work. Responsibilities will include;
- Generate new business through telesales & other activities (exhibitions, networking etc.)
- Follow up enquiries
- Booking sales appointments for yourself and Director
- Preparation of quotes and tenders, and follow these up
- Closing sales
- Use of CRM system
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have telesales/sales experience, with excellent communication skills and a reliable and punctual approach. You will be comfortable working in a target driven environment and have your own transport due to location. Free parking is available onsite.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join us on a temporary – permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the busy Shropshire office. Responsibilities will include;
- Answering office phone & logging information on call
- Dealing with customer enquiries & logging info on CRM system & passing to relevant department
- Preparing paperwork for deliveries & filing when completed
- PA duties to MD such as writing letters and emails, & diary management
- Preparing monthly reports
- General office admin tasks
- Dealing with renewals of utilities & insurance with MD
To be considered for this position you must have strong administration skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels. You will be able to manage work load effectively and have a flexible, enthusiastic approach. You will be comfortable using all Microsoft packages and you must have your own transport due to location. Free parking is available onsite.
Your key objective is to arrange sales appointments for a member of SBM to attend. To do this you will make outbound phone calls to a prospect list as well as new contacts which will include both commercial clients’ & schools. You will need to ensure all information gathered within calls is then accurately detailed in spread sheets and passed to the relevant people.
- You will send correspondence to follow up calls made which may include; letters, emails, and on rare occasions a fax.
- You will need to provide accurate information both during calls and within emails, you may need to do external research outside of office hours to ensure you are up to date on the latest trends and machines within the industry.
- You must ensure all information gained within the calls and any subsequent correspondence is recorded within your database accurately and consistently and any call backs/follow up information are also recorded and actioned.
- You must have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Outlook as these are the systems you will primarily use.
- You will need to be able to work well on your own and be able to manage your own workload as well as being managed by others and sharing information with various members of the team.
- You will need to ensure all routine tasks are completed at the end of each day whilst ensuring new tasks are also carried out, so excellent time management is a key skill required for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for one or more of the roles and you have the relevant experience please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on any of the roles listed please feel free to call 01952 730307.