SBM are a Gold Accredited Ricoh partner specialising in sales of office multifunctional devices and printers as well as service and support throughout Shropshire and the West Midlands.
We currently have two opportunities to join the team in our Shropshire office, the first is for a New Business Development Executive, and the second for an Administrator. For a brief overview of what the roles include please see below, to find out more or apply for either role please call us on 01952 730307 or email email@example.com.
New Business Development Executive
SBM are looking to recruit a New Business Development Executive to join us on a either a permanent or a temporary – permanent basis depending on your preference. We are keen to attract the right candidate and are offering flexibility towards hours of work. Responsibilities will include;
- Generate new business through telesales & other activities (exhibitions, networking etc.)
- Follow up enquiries
- Booking sales appointments for yourself and Director
- Preparation of quotes and tenders, and follow these up
- Closing sales
- Use of CRM system
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have telesales/sales experience, with excellent communication skills and a reliable and punctual approach. You will be comfortable working in a target driven environment and have your own transport due to location. Free parking is available onsite.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join us on a temporary – permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the busy Shropshire office. Responsibilities will include;
- Answering office phone & logging information on call
- Dealing with customer enquiries & logging info on CRM system & passing to relevant department
- Preparing paperwork for deliveries & filing when completed
- PA duties to MD such as writing letters and emails, & diary management
- Preparing monthly reports
- General office admin tasks
- Dealing with renewals of utilities & insurance with MD
To be considered for this position you must have strong administration skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels. You will be able to manage work load effectively and have a flexible, enthusiastic approach. You will be comfortable using all Microsoft packages and you must have your own transport due to location. Free parking is available onsite.